HPIC is a relief and development organization that delivers health and hope to the world’s most vulnerable people. We are dedicated to increasing access to medicine and improving health in the developing world without discrimination through the provision of essential medicines & medical supplies, pharmaceutical management and logistics, and capacity-building projects.
AREAS OF FOCUS:
• Provision of Essential Medicines
• Pharmaceutical Management & Logistics
• Capacity Building Projects
• Humanitarian Medical Kits
• Emergency Relief
• Community Health Projects
• Pharmaceutical Management
• Mother & Child Health
• Capacity Building & Access to Medicine
People in the developing world are in dire need of healthcare. They need medicine, better health conditions, and emergency relief. With our help, mothers survive childbirth, children reach their 6th birthday, and providers are able to work and support their families.
Our medicines address primary health issues such as infections, effects of malnutrition, ulcers, wounds, diarrhea and pneumonia that, untreated, can lead to pain, disability, even death.
• Iron strengthens pregnant women.
• Medical supplies are essential for treatment.
• Pain medications alleviate suffering.
• Antibiotics cure life-threatening infections.