HPIC is committed to using donations for maximum impact in the vulnerable communities we serve.
In a typical year, HPIC:
- provides about 1 million treatments
- ships about $22 million worth of medical relief
- operates under a $2 million budget
- employs 14 full-time and 6 part-time staff
- brings in 100+ volunteers
- maintains a network of dozens of healthcare companies
- runs a distribution centre according to Health Canada Establishment Licence requirements
- operates according to best practices for Canadian charities as set out by Imagine Canada
- fulfills all the obligations that come with being a registered charity with the Canada Revenue Agency
- provides medical relief for vulnerable communities in more than 50 countries.
Every $1 donated to HPIC provides at least $10 of medicine.