Responding to COVID-19 – DONATE NOW
At HPIC, we are reminded of the essential role we play everyday in providing health and hope to vulnerable communities around the world.
Our work continues now more than ever.
We are hard at work by:
- Securing donations; financial and in-kind (medicines, medical supplies and equipment)
- Supporting our local partners in response to COVID-19 and its spread by:
- Training healthcare personnel
- Providing basic supplies such as disinfectant and personal protective equipment (PPE) to protect healthcare workers
- Installing hand washing stations at the health facilities for clients and staff use, and also at key public places
- Raising awareness at a community level on how to prevent COVID-19 building on the proven community approach our partners have used for other health prevention programs
- Providing free medicine to vulnerable populations such as refugees who are struggling to access basic health services and poorest members of affected communities around the world
- Providing medicine and medical supplies to health facilities with weak healthcare systems ensuring they can continue to respond to all health needs to face COVID-19
HPIC is working to ensure the safety and well-being of our donors, partners, volunteers and staff:
- Our staff continues to work but remotely. Contact us toll free at 1-800-627-1787.
- Our warehouse operations continue with limitations to deliveries only at this time. For inquiries, please contact (905) 670-1990.
- Our Volunteer Program is on hold until further notice.
Ways of helping out:
- Online: Donate Now
- By Phone: For questions or to make a donation over the phone please call us at: (514) 822-1112.
- By Mail: HPIC 212-3633 des Sources Boulevard, Dollard des Ormeaux, QC H9B 2K4
- Supplies or medicine: Email Ajoy at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deliveries: Our warehouse operations continue with limitations to deliveries only at this time. For inquiries, please contact: (905) 670-1990.
Please contact Dayana at: email@example.com
Volunteer Opportunities or Inquiries:
Although our program is on hold for now, we’d love to hear from you about future opportunities to volunteer at our Oakville Distribution Centre. Email Dayana at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Helping with the delivery of Humanitarian Medical Kits:
While travel plans for many Canadian medical mission teams have been interrupted, you can still help deliver where needed. For more info contact: email@example.com