Responding to COVID-19
More than ever, our work continues.
HPIC is actively working to respond to vulnerable communities who have been severely impacted and are in need of support and life-saving medicines.
You can assist in this international relief effort, please consider:
- A donation of personal protective equipment, medicines or medical supplies. Please contact Ajoy at email@example.com
- A financial gift. Click here to donate online or mail your donation to:
212-3633 des Sources Boulevard.
Dollard des Ormeaux, QC H9B 2K4
- Helping with the delivery of Humanitarian Medical Kits.
While travel plans for many Canadian medical missions teams have been interrupted, you can still help deliver where needed. For more info contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
HPIC is working to ensure the safety and well-being of our donors, partners, volunteers and staff:
- Our staff continues to work but remotely. Contact us toll free at 1-800-627-1787.
- Our warehouse operations continue with limitations to deliveries only at this time. For inquiries, please contact (905) 670-1990.
- Our Volunteer Program is on hold until further notice.