Why take medicines from Canada when I can buy locally?
Upon arrival, you will already have what you need.
- Medicines that are in-date
- Distribute the medicines that you know and use in Canada
- HPIC is licensed by Health Canada and provides high-quality medicines that are in-date
- Improper storage and handling in the destination country can compromise quality and efficacy
- Lack of essential medicines, even when you can afford to buy them, is a real problem in many
Who can carry a kit?
Almost everyone can take a Humanitarian Medical Kit.
Healthcare workers, volunteers, NGOs, humanitarian organizations, churches and faith-based organizations all take these kits. Some people who take kits use them and others deliver them as a gift of health and hope.
Going On A Medical Mission?
Take a Humanitarian Medical Kit
- …before you leave
- Submit your application online, at least 3 weeks before you leave.
- Verify custom procedures for medicines in your destination country.
- HPIC requests a tax-deductible donation of $675/kit to cover some of the costs of the program.
- Check out our grant programs for students and new carriers and our free online fundraising tool.
Any questions: Contact HPIC at email@example.com, call 905-670-1990 or 1-800-627-1787