1. Easy and convenient
Browse HPIC’s gift catalogue, donate and check off everyone on your gift list from the comfort of your home. No line-ups, no traffic, no crowds.
2. Mobilize your Christmas gift giving budget to deliver health and hope
Imagine using the money you might spend on presents that are not wanted or needed and instead make a real impact in honour of someone special.
Every $1 donated to HPIC delivers at least $10 of essential medicine. This is a gift that will be appreciated and make a lasting impact. No complaints or returns –guaranteed!
Honour someone special and deliver health and hope
3. A donation of $1.20 is enough to provide 1 treatment
A $15 donation provides 12 courses of medical treatment
A $30 donation provides over 25 courses of medical treatment
4. Your gift will benefit several people:
- The person you wish to honour
- The person or community who will receive medical treatment they need thanks to you
- You- you will feel the joy of giving and you will get a tax receipt for income tax purposes
5. Delegate your Christmas card to HPIC when you donate through the gift catalogue.
All you have to do is:
- Check the box that reads: I would like to honour someone with this gift. Please send a card on my behalf.
- Fill out the required fields
HPIC will write and post a card on your behalf. Deadline for Christmas mail delivery in Canada: Dec. 20. However, HPIC’s office will be open until Dec. 23 so you can continue to send your card requests. Donations can be processed online 24/7.
You can “shop” for the right donation by looking through our online gift catalogue. It is like a traditional retail Christmas catalogue but features various donation options.