Learn more and express your interest:
Please contact HPIC’s Nancy McGuire or call 1-514-822-1112, ext. 128 for more information or to be referred to AWP professional services today.
2. Reserve the date for an information session via telephone:
You can learn more during a call-in information session with AWP professional estate planners and HPIC staff.
March 21, 2018 at 4:30 p.m. RSVP here
IS AN ESTATE PLAN FOR YOU?
Not sure if an Estate Plan is right for you? Take this short, confidential survey to find out.
What exactly is the free estate planning service?
- HPIC will refer you to AWP and you will be assigned a professional, ethical and independent estate planner
- You will do some preparatory work for your consultation. A form will be provided by AWP.
- The estate planner will schedule a consultation with you at your convenience.
- Throughout your personalized consultation process, the planner will help you understand the critical issue of providing for your family, reducing your tax burden, and how you can continue supporting charities of your choice.
- Personalized recommendations will be sent to you in a confidential Legacy and Giving plan for your consideration.
- It is recommended that you take your estate plan for review with notary or lawyer.